American Racehorse magazine covers Thoroughbred racing and breeding in the Southwest, Midwest and Midsouth with four quarterly issues printed each year, plus the American Racehorse Stallion Register each December.
A one-year subscription is $49, or you can save nearly $20 with a two-year subscription for $79.
Click the “Buy Now” button below to subscribe online or call us at (512) 695-4541 to pay with a credit card over the phone. If you would like to receive a FREE SAMPLE ISSUE along with subscription information by mail, send an email to email@example.com with your name and mailing address.
SUBSCRIBE AND PAY ONLINE
American Racehorse is mailed to all current members of the:
- Texas Thoroughbred Association (TTA)
- Thoroughbred Racing Association of Oklahoma (TRAO)
- Indiana Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association (ITOBA)
- Iowa Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association (ITBOA)
- Michigan Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association (MTOBA)
- Alabama Horsemen’s Benevolent and Protective Association (ALHBPA)
- Arkansas Thoroughbred Breeders’ and Horsemen’s Association (ATBHA)
- Colorado Thoroughbred Breeders Association (CTBA)
- Georgia Horse Racing Coalition (GHRC)
- Minnesota Thoroughbred Association (MTA)
- North Carolina Thoroughbred Association (NCTA)
- South Carolina Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association (SCTOBA)
Members of these associations automatically receive a subscription to American Racehorse at no charge as a member benefit. If you are already a member of one of those organizations, there is no need to subscribe as you will receive American Racehorse as long as you remain a current member.